In spite of the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, I am very happy! :D
Miss Angie is hosting for Mamarazzi, and I hope you will join her and share you happy.
My Happy List
1. All Christmas decorations are up except for the tree, which will be decorated Wednesday evening. Decorating for Christmas makes me very happy!
2. Cyber Monday + Book Deals + Coupons make me very happy! :D Check out my new books!
3. Speaking of books, IT IS DECEMBER 6th!!! Which means the Cassandra Clare's highly anticipated second book in the Infernal Devices series, Clockwork Prince, is released today! *squee* I have not been this happy about a book's release in a very long time. You might want to visit Mundie Moms today because there will probably be lots of fun things going on over there today. I love that blog for YA books!
4. I saw a beautiful plate today when I had lunch with Ellen. It was hand-painted with Luke 2:14 on it with a lovely home decorated for Christmas on it. I could not afford it, but it made me so happy seeing it and being reminded of the scripture!
Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, goodwill toward men.
5. I am still happy for my team, the Alabama Crimson Tide! If you missed my post on Sunday, the Crimson Tide has a second shot at LSU for the National Championship Title. ROLL TIDE!
What has made you happy lately?
Until next time...